Keith has over 20 years experience in grant writing starting at Cleveland State University as Coordinator of Corporate and Foundation Development for the LINK Program, a minority cooperative education program. Other grant writing positions include Director of Cooperative Education and Internship Programs in the College of Business at The University of Akron and Director of Development for The Salvation Army of Summit County, Akron, Ohio.
A Sample of Past clients include:
- The All American Soap Box Derby
- Chapel Hill Christian School
- Columbus Neighborhood Housing Services
- Emmanuel Christian Academy
- Interfaith Caregivers
- Kandy Kane Christian Day Care
- Mustard Seed Development Center
- Charisma Community Connection
- Reserection Catholic Missions
The KEG Group, LLC will work with your organization to prepare and submit the best proposal possible to corporations, foundations and/or public charities. The KEG Group, LLC will express the needs of your organization by the sections of the proposal:
- Executive Summary
- Statement of Need
- Project Description
The KEG Group, LLC will thoroughly research granting sources to suit your organizational needs.